Saturday, July 2, 2011

Let’s Live Healthier Lives!!

Have you ever heard the saying “Health is Wealth”? I am not sure who coined the phrase but I think there’s a degree of truth to that statement. It may even be more important than all the money you have.

If your wealth is a number, your health would be the leading “1” on a 1,00,00000 (1 Crore).
All the other zeroes represent your material wealth – a house, a car, your investments, family, friends, etc.
As you can see, without the “1” in front, it will just be 00,00000 which is basically NOTHING. This is the same as your health. If you’re not healthy, if you’re getting sick all the time, all your riches do not matter…

Let me share my 3 healthy habits with you what I learnt in the last few years in the process of building a physique, losing weight etc.

1. A healthy and good balanced diet.

2. Exercise.

3. Follow habit no. 1 & 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment